Featured as small & compact structure,multifunction, light weight & noiselessness, screw jack is famous for its easy & flexible installation, multiple power source, higher transmission efficiency and longer useful life.
Multiple installation type adopted, screw jacks could achieve jacking, landing, lifting, pressing , pushing and flipping by single use or multiple linkage. Driven manually or by motor or other power , the height of the jack lifting acccurately controlled by certain procedures.
Next, a brief explaination would be given for the specification and model selection.
First, the series of screw jack should be settled. There are many series for screw jack, such as RN, RNK, RNF and RNG, but all of them are design under a set of theory.The model selected according to the customer's use (eg, industry, installation, environment, accuracy requirements, appearance requirements, etc.).
Second, movement type should be clarified. There are two movement type for screw jack, nut travelling type & screw translating type--the former means screw fixed rotation and travelling nut do axial motion while the later means screw rotation and do axial motion.
Third, model should be comfirmed. Its selection mainly depends on the loading, stroke and speed -- Load is related to the model, stroke is related to the stability of screw, and speed is related to the power. Therefore, it is necessary to comprehensively consider these three factors to select the appropriate model of the product.
Products mainly applied to:
1. Stamped fastener of lifting table, turning and test instrument platform lifting on machining.
2. Clearance readjustment of flatteners’ roller, structure relocation of tube stock or board.
3. Thickness cutting adjustment of plastic machine.
4. ladder stand, lifting, lifting plateform for installation and maintenance.
5. Door of high temperature oven’s operation
6. Height adjustment of plastic manufacturing machine.
7. Coagulating or modeling.
8. Smelting which used to adjust electrodes and hot liquid casting.
9. Equipment moving and installation in constructure, such as the lifting of windows, walls or fense.
10. Stage lifting, height of the swimming pool ground adjusting and that for operation table lifting in culture and hygiene.
11. Reservoir gate and protection board lifting in hydraulic engineering.
12. Movement which can not be achieved by manual operation in scientific research.