Operation theory of screw jack
The screw jack is composed of worm gear, box, bearing, screw and other components.
The working principle is as follows: motor or manual drive worm rotates, the worm drives the wheel decelerate and rotate, the inner cavity of the gear is machined as an internal thread, then drives screw moves up and down. Due to the internal gear and the deceleration of the lead screw, the action of amplifying the thrust is achieved.
Feature: By driving the worm to rotate, the screw is moved up and down to achieve the pushing or pulling or lifting.
1. Screw: linear actuator & screw jack provides self-locking during operation, which increase the safety of equipment operation.
2. Accurate positioning achieves its accuracy up to 0.1mm; servo electric cylinder up to 6um.
3. Precise control: match with configuration encoder, screw jacks achieve the precise closed-loop via inverter or controller; if the accuracy requirements are not so strict, potentiometer can be equi-pped to achieve online control.
4. Synchronism: single gear motors, which driven by mechanical connection, could lifting multipl-e actuator in an absolute synchronization way.
5. Power source: alternating current power 380V/220V supply, single or three phase, no air / hydraulic source required.
6. Overload protection: safety clutch can be equipped to prevent overloading; pressure sensor can also be equipped to prevent overloading.
7.Max dynamic loading: loading capacity could reach 250 tons.
8. Screw jack has features of simple maintenance and low noise, which can work normally in high/low temperature, anti-corrosion/explosion-proof environment. The most important features are: self-locking performance, synchronization, precision positioning, speed control and thrust control.
For more information, please click: http://www.nosenjack.com/
Exist for electromechanical technology and develop for intelligent transmission!