Screw rod jack is also called spiral jack. It is an indispensable equipment in modern industrial equipment. Due to its good rigidity, accurate positioning, low noise, easy installation, low maintenance time and long use, It is used to replace hydraulic and pneumatic jack devices and applied in various fields such as metallurgy, medical treatment, water conservancy, and mining.
Due to too little understanding of the product, or negligence during installation, it will cause damage to the screw jack and your own equipment, so be careful when installing
1. If the base is required, the center line elevation should be calibrated during installation; the coaxiality should be calibrated when the coupling is connected. When the flexible coupling is connected, the floating amount must not exceed the allowable range of the coupling.
2. During the installation process of the screw elevator, the screw should be perpendicular to the installation surface, and no external lateral force should be applied to the screw.
3. When designing and installing the jack case, the rigidity of the worm gear box under static load and impact load should be considered, and the installation should be reasonable.
4. When the jack is being installing, the guide device should be reasonably installed according to the site conditions.
5. The worm gear box of the jack must be firmly installed on the equipment to avoid loosening and vibration.
6. Before assembling the jack with the driving power and equipment, the deviation size of each shaft diameter, aperture, key and keyway should be checked.
7. When the motor is directly connected to the jack, if the motor is too heavy, a support device should be configured.
8. When the transmission parts such as sprockets and gears are installed on the shaft extension, they should be as close to the bearing as possible to reduce the bending stress of the shaft extension.
9. Bolts generally use level 8.8 high-strength bolts.
In the installation and use, if these oversights are avoided, the efficiency of the screw jack can be fully utilized.
When installing the screw jack, the rigidity of the box when subjected to static load and impact load should be considered first, and it should be installed reasonably without damage to the installation hole. Next, the technical engineer of Nosen Electromechanical focuses on the installation of the guide device:
In many working conditions, without the guide device, the screw will bear the lateral force. The guide rail should be reasonably installed according to the working condition to ensure that there is no lateral force on the screw. The running direction of the guide device must be the same as the screw or The nut moves in the same direction.
After the guide is installed, the motor can be installed. During the installation, the stability of the installation position must be paid attention to. The situation of large vibration of the motor must not occur.
Determination of the installation direction and steering: the screw elevator and the steering gear need to check the steering of the input shaft and output shaft before installation, so as to ensure the synchronous lifting, otherwise the screw will rise and fall.